There could be one of several things going on if you're coming across this issue. We'll need to try a few things to properly diagnose the issue with your account.
1. CHECK ACCOUNT AVAILABILITY
We will first attempt to see if your email has a registered account associated with it. To do this:
- Visit nastypig.com/account
- Click on "Forgot my password"
- Enter your email address into the field and press Submit
- If you receive a notification that an email to reset your password has been sent, then that email has an account associated with us. Proceed to section 2
- If you receive a notification that No account can be found with that email, then that email address does not have a Registered Account with us.
- This can mean that any previous purchases you made with that email address were made as a guest account purchase in which there will be no account to review your order. Please proceed to section 3 OR
- The email you are attempting to use has never been used at NastyPig.com. Please proceed to section 3
- You are entering the wrong email.
- If you receive a No account can be found with that email, try a few email addresses that you may have used before in the past.
2. USE THE EMAIL ADDRESS THAT WORKED IN SECTION 1
- Once you figure out which email address has an account in our system, use that email address in the address field.
- Enter the last password you remember using.
- If this works, you will be sent to your account dashboard, problem solved!
- If you cannot figure out your password, then proceed to your email and use the password reset email that we sent to your inbox.
- Follow these steps on how to reset your password.
3. NO ACCOUNT CAN BE FOUND ERROR
- If you've attempted all the steps in section 1 and you are still unable to find a registered account, then you most likely have never created a Registered Account with us.
- Please follow these steps to create an account so you can avoid this issue in the future.
- Feel free to reach out to our support team so they can assist you with anything else pertaining to a purchase you may have made with a guest account.